The Association aims to:
- To keep the alumni network alive and strengthen the ties of friendship, solidarity and mutual support among its members.
- To contribute, by all means, the development of the values of solidarity, tolerance, ethics.
- Contribute to the development of teaching and education on Morocco and the African continent, in general way, and to promote the image and Sup'Management Group values.
- Develop a database of internships, jobs, and business opportunities internationally, and in particular African; and help outbound promotions better integrate into working life.
- Organize events and demonstrations that can be used to label the Group Sup'Management.
- To defend the professional interests of its members.
The Association takes no political or religious character.